We are proud to be working with Spaincares to deliver a successful event in Madrid.
Spaincares is a strategic alliance of tourism and health in Spain to offer patients the best services for health while enjoying Spain’s excellent tourist facilities.
Spaincares is the brand which represents the Spanish Cluster of Health Tourism, formed by the most representative tourist and health institutions in the country:
- Spanish Federation of Private Hospitals (FNCP)
- Medical Spa Spanish Association (ANBAL)
- Dependency Business Federation (FED)
- Spanish Confederation of Hotels and Touristic Stays (CEHAT)
- Spanish Confederation of Travel Agencies (CEAV)
Regional healthtourism Spanish projects are also present in Spaincares:
- Barcelona Medical Agency (BMA)
- Madrid Centro Médico
- Mediterranean Healthcare
- Tourism&Health Costa del Sol
- Seville Tourism
- Tenerife Select
And other business associations related with health tourism:
- Association of large enterprises of health transport (AGETRANS)
The alliance between our industries ensures a global and competitive service at the best possible price and quality. Spaincares offers more than 50 hospitals, medical spas and nursing homes where patients can undergo a medical treatment or intervention, and many hotels to stay. Furthermore, Spaincares offers a variety of additional services to make the medical tourist’s stay in Spain as comfortable as possible.