SAMPLE AWARDS ENTRY
If you are not sure how to proceed with an entry into the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards, the attached sample submission document may be of help. The document illustrates an example of a fictitious Award entry, using Intuition’s Treatment Abroad web site as a case study.
The document includes all of the required information and headings that must be included in your submission document.
At the beginning of your document the following information must be listed:
- Category entered
- Title of activity (product or service name, brand name, initiative name, campaign name, etc)
- Entering company (client and/or their agency/provider)
- Any relevant URL that may help the judges
Within your submission you must use the following as sub-headings under which you clearly provide your explanation for the judges:
- Aims – what did the organisation, product, service, or the initiative or campaign set out to do?
- Strategy – what strategic thinking came into play to help achieve the aims?
- Innovation/enterprise/creativity (marketing) – what intrepid solutions were employed?
- Implementation – how was the strategy and thinking implemented?
- Feedback summary from users, including most preferred aspects of the activity?
- Outcome, including formal evaluation of results, ROI, accreditation, etc, or in the case of a mobile app, the take up by potential clients/patients
Follow these 4 steps to enter the Awards:
Prepare your submission document:
Complete the online Awards entry form and upload your submission document:
Pay the administration fee of €175