HOW TO ENTER THE IMTJ MEDICAL TRAVEL AWARDS
Once you have familiarised yourself with the submission guidelines you can proceed to submit your entry.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards are simple to enter – just complete the steps outlined below:
- Review the Award categories and read the entry criteria. Spend some time considering why you should be considered for an award. Only you can tell your story well and make the judges take notice of your entry. See below for further guidance on preparing your entry.
- Register as an entrant online
- Complete the online submission form.
- Provide any supporting materials, such as charts and illustrations within a single PDF document and upload.
- Submit your completed entry.
- Pay the entry fee.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards are open to any organisation or individual involved in medical travel and tourism in any part of the world, no matter how large or small the scale of operation. Details of which specific types of organisation and individuals are eligible to enter each of the categories are set out in the category descriptions.
Where appropriate agencies and suppliers (eg. digital, marketing, PR or advertising agency or technical suppliers) may also submit an entry on behalf of a client – provided that both the client and the project presented meets the entry criteria for the category.
Entries for the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards 2019 must relate to projects, products, initiatives or activities carried out between 1st November 2017 and 9th February 2019. You can refer to prior periods, if it helps the judges to understand the activity in context, but entries will not be judged on past glories.
The closing date for entries is 31st May 2019.
To enter the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards you will need to pay the entry fee for each entry you make. You will pay for your entries online at the time of entry and you will be taken to the payment page when you click the Submit button at the foot of the entry form. This may take a few seconds, so please be patient.
- €225 per entry
What does the entry fee cover?
The entry fee covers the administrative costs involved in checking entries and the bona fides of the organisations that enter; collating all entries; convening the judging panels; supervising the judging process and events; administering the voting procedure; compiling the shortlist of finalists and the awards presentation materials. Each entry must be paid for separately and will incur a fee. Please note, this is an administrative fee ONLY. If you wish to attend the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, taking place on December 3rd 2019, please book your place.
How to pay
When you complete your IMTJ Medical Travel Awards 2019 entry you will be taken to the payment page, where you will be able to pay for your entries using any internationally recognised credit or debit card, or if you have an account via PayPal.
Entrants may submit an entry or entries into as many categories as they wish, subject to the eligibility criteria for the category entered. Each submission should be tailored to fit the category into which it is being entered.
Entrants may also submit multiple separate entries into a single category where they have more than one project or initiative they wish to be considered.
Duplicate entries into one category will be rejected however. If you submit a duplicate entry by accident or in error, we will process each entry before a decision about their duplication can be made. Regrettably, any entry fee relating to duplicate or ineligible entries cannot be refunded.
We have simplified the entry process for the 2019 Awards. Entries into the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards must be submitted online. There is a limit of 1,800 words in total plus charts and visuals. A maximum word count is provided for each section, shown below.
Your submitted entry and any supporting materials, web sites etc are the basis on which each entry will be voted for by the judges and shortlisted. You will be required to include the following information within your submission form:
- Category entered
- Title of activity (product or service name, brand name, initiative name, campaign name, etc)
- Entering company (client and/or their agency/provider)
- Any relevant URL that may help the judges
- Project summary (300 words max)
- Aims – what did the organisation, product, service, or the initiative or campaign set out to do? (250 words max)
- Strategy – what strategic thinking came into play to help achieve the aims? (250 words max)
- Innovation/enterprise/creativity (marketing) – what intrepid solutions were employed? (250 words max)
- Implementation – how was the strategy and thinking implemented? (250 words max)
- Feedback summary from users, including most preferred aspects of the activity? (250 words max)
- Outcome, including formal evaluation of results, ROI, accreditation, etc, or in the case of a mobile app, the take up by potential clients/patients (250 words max)
Remember: it is always helpful to include independent evaluation of your activity, if available, whether unsolicited patient testimonials or professionally audited financial results.
If you need to supply additional information, such as marketing materials, charts etc please include images of the material within a single PDF document before you upload it (maximum file size: 5MB)
If you need further help or assistance in preparing your entry, visit www.boost-marketing.co.uk.
Finally, we wish you the very best of luck with your entries.
REMEMBER THE CLOSING DATE for entries is 31st May, 2019.
The organisers reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication, both on – and offline in ways that enhance the standing of entrants, supporting partners and the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards themselves. Descriptions of submissions from winners and runners-up will be published in connection with the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards and may be used as examples of excellence in IMTJ editorial or reports and at future IMTJ conferences.
Entrants may mark certain sensitive parts of their entry ‘not for publication’ (such as exact data, etc.), provided such restrictions are not used unreasonably.
REMEMBER THE CLOSING DATE for entries is 31st May, 2019.