THE IMTJ MEDICAL TRAVEL AWARDS
The Awards celebrate the very best in innovation, improvement and excellence in the medical travel, medical tourism and health tourism industry.
In April 2015, the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards came to London to celebrate excellence in the medical travel industry. The achievements of healthcare providers from around the world was recognised at the IMTJ Awards dinner at the ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL. The awards were presented by comedian and media doctor Dr Phil Hammond at the high profile ceremony.
The 2015 winners are:
- Destination of The Year: Malaysia Healthcare
- Sanjiv Malik Lifetime Award: Josef Woodman, Patients Beyond Borders
- International Hospital Of The Year: Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand.
- International Dental Clinic Of The Year: Imperial Dental Specialist Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- International Infertility Clinic Of The Year: Memorial Sisli Hospital ART and Genetics Centre, Istanbul, Turkey.
- International Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Of The Year: Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Specialist International Patient Centre: The Wellington Hospital, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation Unit, London, UK.
- Medical Spa Of The Year: Cocoon Medical Spa, Bali, Indonesia.
- Medical Travel Website Of The Year: Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, Malaysia.
- Medical Travel Agency Of The Year: France Surgery, Toulouse, France.
- Best Marketing Initiative: Apollo Health City, Hyderabad, India.
- Best Quality Initiative: Imperial Dental Specialist Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Excellence In Customer Service: Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Full details of each winner and of organisations that were highly commended can be viewed on the Results page.